Mutual of Omaha
Reverse Mortgage Specialist
Call Rick Today: (503) 312-2675 or (707) 321-3424
What is a Mutual of Omaha Reverse Mortgage?
A reverse mortgage, also known as a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM), is a home loan only for senior homeowners age 62+. It gives senior homeowners the option to have no mortgage payments entirely and to access their hard-earned home equity now, without new monthly payments.
Use a reverse mortgage to refinance a current mortgage, create a new one without a new monthly payment if you own your home free and clear, or use one to purchase a new home – even for jumbo loans for homes valued up to $10,000,000. Imagine how these remarkable benefits will let you enjoy a more comfortable retirement:
- Remain in your own home with no house payments as long as the borrower(s) or a surviving spouse lives in the home or until you sell it.
- Access your equity – tax-free: take funds in a lump sum, a line of credit, or in structured monthly payments.
- Use your equity for literally any purpose at all: supplement your income, pay for healthcare, buy a new car, make home improvements, invest it, or… You name it. It’s your money, so you can do anything you want to do with it!
- Maintain your financial independence without needing help from children, etc.
Visit Our Learning Center
To learn more before you talk with Rick, click a topic below or visit the Learning Center for information and video answers that address these questions and more in greater detail:
Meet Rick May – Reverse Mortgage Specialist
Rick May is the father of three grown children, granddad to two, and enjoys being outdoors and spending quality time with family and friends. Rick is a state-licensed mortgage professional. He started a Mortgage Planning career in 1984 and has assisted thousands of home buyers and homeowners with traditional purchase loans, refinances, and reverse mortgages. Rick understands seniors’ financial needs and has been helping them afford their homes so they can enjoy retirement. He’s been doing it for years! Read More…
Three Simple Questions
When you speak with Rick, he’ll ask these three simple questions to determine how much equity you’ll be able to access with a reverse mortgage refinance on your primary residence.
- What is/will be the age of the youngest borrower?
- What do you owe on your current loan?
- What is your estimate of the value of your property?